A Brief Biography
- Playing guitar at age 6.
- Attended Berklee College of Music (1974-75)
- Instructor in Jazz Guitar at Skidmore College (1999-2007)
- Skidmore Summer Jazz Institute (1999-2005)
- Clinics and master classes with Grammy Nominee and Down Beat Poll Winner - the late, great Nick Brignola (1978-2001)
- In-house composer/producer for Cotton Hill studios for 10 + years writing music for documentaries, animation, jingles, etc.
- Private guitar instruction (1972-2012)
- Chuck D'Aloia EDU Material - Pre-recorded online lessons.
- Skype: If you have follow up questions about the material
- CD3 "Equation" Hang (1996)
Additional personnel: Rich Syracuse-bass, Gene Garone-drums
- "Tour De Force" with baritone saxophonist Nick Brignola, Reservoir Records (2002)
Additional personnel: Eddie Gomez-bass, Bill Stewart- drums, Cafe-percussion
- "Circle 7" with drummer Art Bernstein
Live playing- Recording....Jazz
- Concerts, festivals, recordings, clubs and clinics with the late, great Nick Brignola (1978-2001)
- Played and/or recorded with Eddie Gomez, Billy Hart, Bill Stewart, John Pattitucci, Randy Brecker, Jimmy Cobb, Dave Holland, Ted Curson, James Spaulding, Jeff Williams, Steve Coleman, John Lockwood, Ratzo Harris, J.R. Monterose, Alex Acuna, Kenny Werner, Dave Liebman, Othello Molineaux, Dave Pike, Victor Bailey, Jerry Bergonzi, Tom Harrell, Fred Hersch, Kenwood Dennard, Eubie Blake, Dave Santoro, Mike Formanak, Joe Magnarelli..
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- The Albany Symphony
- The Baltimore, LA and NYC Broadway run of the Hal Prince Musical "Roza"